Why do we collect Information on the Websites?
We collect any information you voluntarily provide when you visit the Websites to learn more about TWC and its products, the company, investment opportunities, or for other information. The type of information collected will depend on your request. For example, if you sign up for a TWC newsletter, we will ask for your name and email address. In contrast, if you are considering employment at TWC and submitting a job application, we will collect other details such as your address and phone number.
What Information does TWC collect on the Websites?
When you visit the Websites, we automatically collect information about your computer or device, and your use of the Websites, so that we can recognize you as an end user and optimize your experience accordingly. We store this information in log files and may share this data with partners, affiliates, and other vendors, who help us analyze overall activity trends and administer the Websites, track end users activity on the Website for analytics purposes, and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies from these companies on an individual or aggregated basis.
Here are the different categories of information that may be collected from your device by the Websites, or by partners, affiliates, and other vendors acting on our behalf:
- The type of browser you used to access the Websites
- The times you accessed the Websites
- The IP address of the device you used to access the Websites
- The pages on the Websites that you viewed
- The pages you visited before navigating to the Websites
- Information about the computer or mobile device you use to access the Websites-hardware model, operating system and version, and mobile network information. TWC uses a variety of technologies to collect this data including cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts
How do we Use Information Collected on the Websites?
We use the information we collect on the Websites for various purposes based on your request, including but not limited to:
- Ensuring our Websites remain relevant to your needs and easy to use by providing analytics and other data regarding your use of our Websites as an end user
- Delivering TWC newsletters, blogs and other content in response to your request
- Providing confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, as well as all other support and administrative messages involved in your request or purchase of TWC products and services
- Alerting you to new products, special offers and promotions that may be offered by TWC and our selected partners
- Keeping you informed about TWC promotional events
- Contacting you regarding an open position at TWC for which you had previously applied